The aftercare treatment of semi-permanent makeup is imperative to a desirable final result.
- Apply Second Skin Healing Balm generously prior to showering or washing your face to avoid wetting the area for 7-10 days
- Apply Second Skin Healing Balm 3 times a day for the first 7-10 days for protection and comfort
- Keep out of excessive sunlight for one month
- Do no pick, scratch or pull as the eyebrow is healing
- The colour will look darker at first and then peel and lighten within 1 week, and the true colour will not come through until up to 4 weeks after the initial treatment.
- A touch-up appointment is scheduled 6 weeks after your initial appointment to fill any pigmentation gaps. This will be discussed at your initial apppointment
- Do not apply makeup over the treated area for 2-3 days
- Eyelids may be lightly bathed in tepid water
- Apply Second Skin Healing Balm if required
- Lips may be bathed in tepid water
- Do not apply oils to treated area
- Apply Second Skin Healing Balm to keep lips moist and to assist healing
- Do not touch the treated area, allowing healing to occur naturally